|Tuesday||4:30 PM - 6:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall Aula Tantini (ex Aula E)|
|Friday||2:30 PM - 4:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall I.C.I.S.S. A|
The aim of the course is to give students the capability of the comprehension of the Italian public health care system as well as the the economics of his organization.
After having outlined the purpose and the operational environment, we will analyze the management of health care organizations and the implications on their financial statement.
A special emphasis is dedicated, in the context of the Veneto region, to the analysis of the programming tools and to the design of the internal control system.
At the end of the course the student will be able to appreciate the italian health care system and to read and undestand the financial statement of the veneto health care organizations.
1. The evolution of the Italian National Health System and the relevant legal sources.
2. The Italian health care expenditure.
3. The basic levels of care.
4. The organization of the NHS. Health Organizations, Trusts and Hospitals.
5. The management and organization of health care companies.
6. The equilibrium of HC organizations.
7. The planning and control process in health care organizations.
8. The assessment of performance in health care organizations.
9. Internal controls in health care organizations.
10. The health care system in the Veneto Region.
11. Accounting standards in for the Veneto health care organization
12. The Financial statement of the Veneto health care organizations
13. Examples of financial statements of the Veneto health care organizations
MATERIALS (Both For ATTENDING and NON ATTENDING STUDENTS)
a) Slides (MYUNIVR)
b) Other materials (MYUNIVR)
c) A. ZANGRANDI (a cura di), Economia e management per le professioni sanitarie, Mc Graw Hill, Milano, 2011
d) R. BALDUZZI – G. CARPANI (a cura di), Manuale di diritto sanitario, Il Mulino, Bologna, 2013;
|Zangrandi A.||Economia e management per le professioni sanitarie (Edizione 4)||Mc Graw Hill||2011||9788838636905||A. ZANGRANDI (a cura di), Economia e management per le professioni sanitarie, Mc Graw Hill, Milano, 2011|
|Balduzzi (a cura di)||Manuale di diritto sanitario||Il Mulino||2013||R. BALDUZZI – G. CARPANI (a cura di), Manuale di diritto sanitario, Il Mulino, Bologna, 2013|
The aim of the examination is to assess a) the student knowledge of the main topics of the course and b) the comprehension of a the financial statement of a specific case study.
Students will be assessed differently according to their status as: A) ATTENDING/B) NON-ATTENDING students.
A) Students who attend the course will be assessed through an intermediate presentation and a final exam (max 30 marks). A1. The intermediate presentation consists in an individual presentation of the financial statement of an Healthcare organization, which is due towards the end of the course and give the students max 2 marks (bonus). A2. The final examination consists of a list of questions for a total score of 30 marks.
B) For NON attending students the final exam consists in an oral examination on the whole program with a list of question to be answered for a maximum score of 30.
Online registration is required.