To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
To view lesson hours, consult click in order to view the timetable here
To illustrate the fundamentals of Legal Medicine and Forensic Toxicology, with reference to the general and specific codes and laws pertaining to these disciplines.
To illustrate possibilities and limits of forensic sciences in providing correct responses to judicial and legal problems.
• Introduction to legal medicine
• The cause-effect relationship
• Professional secret and italian act on privacy
• Informed consent to treatments
• Forensic Toxicology
• Substances of abuse and traffic accidents
• Doping: juridical aspects
written and oral
Via Carlo Montanari, 9
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits