The Course aims at providing students with the basic instruments for understanding the functions of law with regards economic activities and relations. The point of views will be local, national and sovra-nationa. To achieve said goal the Course will focus on one of the most important economic sector, namely that of financial intermediation.
1) The functions of the law in the economy: allow, promote, correct and go beyond the market.
2) The regulation of financial services
3) The law and the globalisation of the economy
1) Economic systems: definition, typologies.
2) The role of law and of public powers with regards to market economies
3) Regulatory independent authorities
4) The international dimension of financial services law (eg Basle Committee)
5) The EU regulation of financial services: from the EU internal market to the Banking Union
6) The protection of competition in the field of financial services.
|Franco Ferrari||Diritto pubblico dell'economia (Edizione 2)||EGEA||2012|
|Maria Lillà Montagnani||Internet, contenuti illeciti e responsabilità degli intermediari||egea||2018||978-88-238-4598-5|
|Cassese||La nuova costituzione economica||Laterza||2012|
Via Carlo Montanari, 9
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits