Adopting a perspective focusing on problem solving, the course aims to provide fundamental notions and the method for understanding and interpreting the normative provisions resulting from administrative activity and identifying evolutionary trends within administrative law.
At the end of the course students will be able to understand the basics of administrative action and the general outlines of its judicial review and their main critical aspects.
• The constitutional framework for administrative law.
• Administrative activity regulated by public law.
• Administrative procedure.
• Administrative decisions.
• The invalidity of administrative decisions.
• Transactional activity of the public administration.
• Administrative agreements.
• Contracts concluded by the public administration.
• Liability of the administration and its agents.
• General framework of protection against the public administration.
• Administrative remedies.
• Judicial review of administrative action (general outlines)
|M. Ramajoli - R. Villata||Estratto da “Il provvedimento amministrativo” - L'invalidità del provvedimento amministrativo (Edizione 2)||Giappichelli||2017||9788892110755|
|GUIDO CORSO||Manuale di diritto amministrativo (Edizione 9)||Giappichelli||2020||9788892131736||Limitatamente alle sezioni seconda, terza, quarta, sesta, ottava, nona della parte seconda nonché ai paragrafi dal numero 1 al numero 29 della parte terza|
The exam will be carried out as oral exam.
For attending students there is an oral exam on the topics dealt with during the lessons and the related teaching materials uploaded on the e-learning platform.
For non attending students there is an oral exam on the entire programme
The exam is aimed at testing the students knowledge of the basics of the discipline and moreover at checking their capability to tackle, in a critical way, the dynamics of Italian public administration, thanks to methodology and principles they must have acquired, and therefore to be able to continue studying independently the more complex topics of administrative law, in its changing patterns, with a problem solving approach.