The course times to allow students to critically engage in activities related to legal spatialities.
- simulation game "Federiamoci";
- simulation game "Geopolitics";
- webinars on law and territory.
Under this option, students may attend the following laboratories :
1) SIMULATION GAME "Federiamoci"
Students will take part in a decision-making process that is aimed at establishing a federal arrangements. The proposed activity will revolve around three keynote topics: bicameralism; intergovernmental relations; fiscal federalism.
2) SIMULATION GAME "INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC GOVERNANCE ISSUES – SHAPING THE FUTURE"
It is proposed that the following topics be addressed during this program:
• State of the world today – global risks perspective
• The 4th Industrial Revolution and its potential impact in society
• Good governance
• The importance of the Rule of Law in domestic and international geo-political context
• Law and international markets relationships
Students who attend this course will be divided into small groups who must work together in analysing a case study.
With the help of academic figures, they must prepare a presentation which will be discussed on the last day of the course: the aim of the case study is to confront the students with a complex but realistic scenario that could happen today, and they will be asked to use all their experience, knowledge and resources to develop a comprehensive solution to the problems.
3) Webinars on "Lawyers as Geographers”: Territory, Identity, and Political Power in Comparative Law
The series of webinars will consider how territorial issues interrelate under legal arrangements in a comparative perspective.
|Francis Hallé||Ci vuole un albero per salvare la città||Ponte alle Grazie||2018||9788833310572|
Students taking part into the laboratories are required to submit a short, written report.
Via Carlo Montanari, 9
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits