The course aims at providing students the following skills:
- Finding, analysing and comparing legislation concerning administrative law;
- Formulating legal issues in oral and written form in administrative law both on the side of organisation and decision-making. Students will acquire appropriate, specific, terminology, ability to assess practical cases and a proper methodology to constantly learn and update their kno
• Public Administration and Constitution: constitutional principles and their implementation through legislation.
• The administrative activity: procedures and decisions; the use of discretionary power; the abuse of discretion and the invalidity of administrative decisions.
• Administrative agreements
• Basic notions and general framework of administrative organization.
• General framework of protection against public administration and judicial review of administrative action (basic notions).
Lectures on the main topics of the subject matter to be integrated with the materials provided to the students by the teacher and available in the e-learning platform.
Non-attending students will be provided with the support needed to properly understand the subject matter and the suggested text-book during office hours.
|B. G. MATTARELLA||Lezioni di diritto amministrativo||G. Giappichelli editore||2018||Si precisa che il testo è consigliato agli studenti non frequentanti ed è alternativo all'altro testo consigliato.|
|GUIDO CORSO||Manuale di diritto amministrativo (Edizione 9)||G. Giappichelli editore||2020||9788892131736||Si precisa che il testo in oggetto: è consigliato agli studenti non frequentanti; è da studiare limitatamente alla parte prima, parte seconda, parte terza (unicamente i paragrafi da 1 a 13), ultima edizione; è alternativo all'altro testo consigliato agli studenti non frequentanti|
Attending students: oral exam on the topics dealt with during the course and the related teaching materials uploaded on the e-learning platform.
Non-attending students: oral exam on the entire programme.
ERASMUS students are invited to contact the teacher at the beginning of the course in order to properly plan their study. The exam is held in Italian.
Assessment methods and criteria
The exam is intended to verify knowledge of the fundamental categories of administrative law and the ability to contextualize the knowledge acquired within a systematic framework and to test the ability to reason in relation to legal questions arising within administrative law.
Marks are expressed in thirtieths.
The final mark results from the following criteria:
• intensity and extent of the students’ knowledge of the basics of the discipline;
• adequate terminology;
• capability to connect in a systematic framework the knowledge acquired;
• analytical and argumentative skills