The course has the objective to make acquire:
- the ability to analyze and understand the A.D.R. procedure applied to labour disputes and the discipline of the labour trial.
- the ability to apply the procedural rules to the subjects matters referred to in Article 409 of the Code of Civil Procedure and those that regulate the special right for dismissals, setting, in written and oral form, also through group work, the solution of concrete issues, using the ap-propriate and specific juridical vocabulary referred to labor law, adopting the correct legal rea-soning and argumentation, formulating independent judgments and verifying the practical and applicative consequences
- a method that allows the continuous learning and updating of knowledge
Rules and regulations introduced by Law no. 533 of 1973 and subsequent amendments – Individual labor trial and its specific features in comparison with the ordinary trial – Waivers and settlements with labor institutions or labor unions – First instance trial – Means of appeal – Procedural dispositions under the Labor Act – Law no. 92 of 1992 and the special procedure on dismissals – L. D. no. 23/2015.
Lecturing; examination of significant judgments.
|MANDRIOLI||Diritto processuale civile, vol. III||Giappichelli, Torino|
|Francesco Paolo Luiso||Diritto processuale civile, vol. IV - I processi speciali (Edizione 10)||Giuffrè||2019||9788828813934|
Oral examination (for both attending and non-attending students); the grades are on a scale of 30.
The oral examination aims at verifying:
- the level of knowledge;
- the comprehension of the institutional and regulatory framework;
- the lexical properties;
- the analytical and argumentative abilities.
Via Carlo Montanari, 9
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits